Your browser does not support JavaScript or its disabled!
Please turn it on, or be aware that some features on this website will not work correctly.
Contentbox headline
You are not logged in. Log in to post on the forum.

Boards >> News >> Fixes

Page: 1
Fixes
by God Matthias
Author  
God Matthias
player outfit
Position: God
Profession: Knight
Level: 307

Fixes

We've fixed a few things.

1. Trading between players with not enough inventory space should no longer be possible. Previously this could result in one of the players losing items or gold.

2. Guild War system is now working properly. More info in this link - guild wars

3. NPC travel bug has been fixed. This could previously result in the NPC sending you to a place where another player wanted to go.

There is one change in addition to these fixes - utito tempo and utito tempo san spells have been removed as they didn't fit in the current 'classic setting'.
Assassin stars damage is reduced by 3% for minimum hit and 6% for maximum hit.

We hope you're enjoying your stay!

13.02.20 00:11:11
Edited by moderator
on 13.02.20 00:57:58
Krzysztof Bosak
player outfit
Position: Player
Profession: Royal Paladin
Level: 182

DEFEAT
No to teraz palladyn jest totalnym gównem, nie dosc ze jego hity i tak było żenujące to jeszcze teraz zabranie utito i zmniejszenie obrażen gwiazd. Nie idź tą drogą GM...
13.02.20 03:12:39
Krzysztof Bosak
player outfit
Level: 182

DEFEAT
Well now palladin is a total shit, not quite his hits and it was embarrassing so now taking utito and reducing the damage of the stars. Do not go this way GM ...
13.02.20 03:17:39
Lowca
player outfit
Level: 104

Ja to uwazam, ze powinien byc reset serwera w przypadku tak wielu poprawek i zmian.
Niestety, ale takie sprawy sprawdza sie na jakis beta testach.
Zmiany calkiem wporzadku, ale za duzo tego i powinno byc sprawiedliwie od poczatku dla wszystkich.
13.02.20 06:14:34
Mielone Robie
player outfit
Level: 175

In my opinion, that changes are very good, paladin hits are 100% chance, so anyway he has pretty dmg :) balance betwen professions on this server is rly good :) good job administration, keep working on it :)
13.02.20 13:36:16

Monster of the Week Monster Pedestal and Players Online Box
Server